Skip to content
- The railway station is the stop for trains.
- There are many railway stations along the railway.
- Some stations are very small and some are very big.
- They are usually located at railway junctions, capital towns, and commercial centers.
- We find office rooms, waiting rooms, police stations, mail-service, restaurants, book-stalls in a large railway station.
- The booking office has a window through which passengers buy tickets.
- Railway police personnel are there to investigate crimes.
- The railway station provided regular mail service called RMS.
- At night, the signal-posts control the trains with red, yellow, and blue lights.
- There are parking of buses, taxis, rickshaws, and cycles outside the railway station.