Dr. Apj Abdul kalam
- APJ Abdul Kalam was the 11th president of India.
- He was born on 15 October 1931 in a Tamil Muslim family.
- His full name was avul pakir jainulabdeen abdul kalam.
- His father’s name was jainulabdeen marakayar and his mother ashiamma.
- He was an Indian scientist.
- He was an unmarried personality.
- He is known as the missile-man of India for his work on the development of ballistic missile.
- He served as a scientist and scientific administrator at the defense research and development organization (DRDO).
- He is the recipient of the Bharat Ratna – India’s highest civilian honor, with many prestigious awards.
- Age 83, APJ. Abdul kalam died on 27 July 2015 due to cardiac arrest.
You May Also Like :