Essay on Blue Whale
A Few Short Simple Lines on Blue Whale for Kids
- Whales are aquatic animals.
- They are mammals who live in the ocean.
- They can hear each other up to 1,000 miles away.
- The blue whale is the biggest animal on the earth.
- There are different types of whales.
- Blue whales can grow up to 100 feet long.
- Blue whales can be weight up to 190 tons/1,72,000 kg.
- Female blue whales are generally larger than male blue whales.
- They can swim at a speed of about 20mph.
- A blue whale can eat up to 4 tons of krill every day.