Skip to content
- A fair is held at a particular place at a particular time of the year.
- A fair is a place to buy and sell products.
- There are two types of fairs, city fair and village fair.
- It is mainly conducted for the sale of goods.
- Small fairs are very common in rural centers of India.
- The place of the fair is full of men, women, and children.
- There is a huge crowd and a confused noise rises high.
- Some fairs like a book fair, travel fair, trade fair, etc
- A fair is the only way through which many things are available at cheap prices.
- A fair whether city fair or village fair, it provides great fun to everybody.