Skip to content
A Few Short Simple Lines on Coronavirus for Kids
- The name “coronavirus” is derived from the latin corona, meaning “crown” or “wreath”.
- The name was coined by june almeida and david tyrell.
- The disease is called coronavirus disease 2019 (covid-19).
- The world health organization (who) declared covid-19 a pandemic.
- It mainly spreads from person to person.
- We should maintain about 6 feet.
- It is spread through coughing, sneezing, breathing, singing or talking.
- The most common symptoms are fever, cough and fatigue.
- A vaccine can prevent you from getting covid-19.
- We should wear masks in public places.