A Few Lines Short, Simple Essay on Gautam Buddha for Kids
- Gautam Buddha was the founder of Buddhism.
- Gautama Buddha was born in 563 B.C.in Nepal.
- His actual name was Siddhartha.
- He was the Prince of Lumbini.
- his father was King Shuddhodan and his mother was Mahamaya.
- He was brought up by his stepmother Mahaprajapati.
- He was married to Yashodhara.
- The name of his son was Rahul.
- Lord Buddha taught people to be kind to men and animals.
- Lord Buddha was the most significant philosopher of all time.
You May Also Like :