Skip to content
A Few Lines Short Simple Essay on Independence Day for Kids
- We celebrate Independence Day every year on 15th August.
- It is a national holiday.
- The day marks the anniversary of national independence from the British Empire on 15 August 1947.
- It reminds us of the sacrifice of freedom fighters.
- This day teaches us about the power of unity.
- The President addresses the nation on the eve of Independence Day.
- In states, chief ministers hoisted the flag after parades and cultural processions.
- The Prime Minister of India hoists the flag from the Red Fort and is followed by the National Anthem.
- All TV channels broadcast patriotic songs and movies throughout the day.
- It is one of the biggest festivals of democracy.