Skip to content
Infant Protection Day
A Few Short, Simple Lines on Infant Protection Day for Kids
- Infants Protection Day is celebrated on 7 November.
- This is only to raise awareness for the safety and development of Infants.
- It is a worldwide awareness of human beings.
- According to W.H.O in 2019, 2.4 million babies died in their first month of life.
- Governments around the world already make laws to protect babies.
- We must be educated on the safety and progress of Infant.
- Children are no one’s property.
- The future of society rests on the nobility of today’s babies.
- It is rightly believed that ‘the children of today are the citizens of tomorrow’.
- That is why it is very important to protect the Infants.