National Cancer Awareness Day
A Few Short, Simple Lines on National Cancer Awareness Day for Kids
- National Cancer Awareness Day is observed every year on 7 November.
- Its main objective is to raise awareness about cancer and encourage its prevention.
- Cancer is the second leading cause of death globally.
- Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of a group of cells in the body.
- It occurs when the body’s normal control mechanisms stop working.
- Cancer can occur anywhere in the body.
- If it is not detected at the right time and it can increase the risk of death.
- The most common types of cancer are lung, prostate, colorectal, stomach, and liver
- in September 2014, it was announced National Cancer Awareness Day.
- A cancer diagnosis is quite frustrating.
You May Also Like :