Skip to content
A Few Short, Simple Lines on Non-Violence for Kids
- Non-violence is one of the divine qualities.
- The non-violent people are nearest to god.
- So, everyone should know what non-violence is?
- Non-violence means not to be violent in thought and action.
- One should not kill men and animals.
- One should not pain men and animals.
- All are the children of god.
- Violence is not justified on any ground.
- Mahavir jaina, gautam buddha, ashok, and mahatma gandhi were the chief exponents of non-violence.
- Gandhi said that non-violence is the weapon of the strong people