World Diabetes Day
A Few Short, Simple Points on World Diabetes Day for Kids
- World diabetes day is celebrated on14 november.
- It is celebrated internationally every year on the same date.
- It is an awareness of diabetes for healthy society.
- Diabetes is a chronic disease.
- It is a leading cause of kidney failure, heart attack, and stroke.
- Diabetes can be prevented by a healthy diet, physical activity and avoiding tobacco use.
- It can be treated with medication and regular check-ups.
- In 2007, general assembly adopted resolution 61/225 designating 14 november as world diabetes day.
- The resolution also encouraged to development of national policies for the prevention, treatment, and care of diabetes.
- We should pay attention to this disease and make others aware.
You May Also Like :