Skip to content
World Kindness Day
A Few Short, Simple Points on World Kindness Day for Kids
- World kindness day is celebrated on 13 november.
- It is dedicated to championing kindness in society.
- It is observed internationally every year on13th november.
- It was first introduced in 1998 by the world kindness movement.
- It is a coalition of nation’s kindness ngos.
- It is observed in many countries, including canada, australia, nigeria and the united arab emirates.
- Singapore observed the day for the first time in 2009.
- Italy and india also observed the day.
- In the uk, it is fronted by david jamilly, who co-founded kindness day uk with louise burfitt-dons.
- In 2010, michael lloyd-white wrote nsw department of education to place world kindness day on the school calendar.