Skip to content
World Pneumonia Day
A Few Short, Simple Lines on World Pneumonia Day for Kids
- World Pneumonia Day is celebrated on 12 November.
- Pneumonia is the single biggest infectious killer of adults and children.
- Climate Change is the main factor of Pneumonia.
- Air pollution is the leading risk factor for death from pneumonia.
- It is the very young and the very old who are at greatest risk.
- industries and car exhaust smoke are outdoor air pollution.
- Cooking, lighting, and heating are indoor Air pollution.
- Children are more susceptible to household air pollution in homes.
- We can Divide air pollution into two Parts like outdoor pollution and indoor pollution.
- it directly affects respiratory health.