Skip to content
Swami Dayanand Saraswati
A Few Lines Short Simple Essay on Dayanand Saraswati for Kids
- Swami Dayanand Saraswati is the foremost among the great sages.
- He completely opposed superstition.
- Swami Dayanand Saraswati was born on 12 February 1824.
- He was from the state of Gujarat.
- Swamiji’s childhood name was Shankar.
- His father was a follower and patron of Sanatan Dharma.
- He received his early education in Sanskrit.
- Within a short span of time, he acquired complete authority on the subject of Sanskrit.
- He was the founder of ‘Arya Samaj’.
- He died on 30 October 1883.