Skip to content
A Few Lines Short, Simple Essay on Telangana for Kids
- Telangana is the 28th state of India.
- was founded on 2 June 2014.
- Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao was elected as the 1st chief minister of telamgana.
- Telangana celebrates its Formation Day on 2 June every year.
- it is a state in India situated on the south-central.
- It is the 11th-largest state and the 12th most populated state in India.
- Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana.
- Warangal, Nizamabad, Khammam, and Ramagundam are major cities of Telangana.
- Telangana is bordered by the states of Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, and Andhra Pradesh.
- The state of Telangana is divided into 33 districts.