A Few Short, Simple Lines on Tolerance for Kids
- Tolerance means the capacity to endure pain.
- Tolerance is the most necessary quality of man.
- It is one of the basic principles of good manners.
- Tolerance is one of the conditions of good manners.
- Intolerance leads to the worst disaster.
- Tolerance is the first condition for the exercise of democracy.
- So, we put so much importance on tolerance.
- We can do justice if we are tolerant to hearing the different views of others.
- Children from their early childhood should develop the habit of tolerance.
- The elders should guide them in this respect.
You May Also Like :