World Television Day
A Few Short, Simple Lines on World Television Day for Kids
- World television day is celebrated on 2 november.
- It is to raise awareness among people about the role that it plays in communication and globalization,
- it was declared as “world television day” by the united nations general assembly in 1996.
- Television is a symbol of communication and globalization.
- The world’s first electronic television was invented in 1927.
- Philo taylor farnsworth invented the television.
- The world believes that television is the greatest invention of human civilization.
- It is a combination of audio and video formats.
- It is the best entertainment tool which provides movies, news, and sports on real-time.
- Various people including journalists, writers, bloggers get together and promote world television day.
You May Also Like :