Skip to content
International Men’s Day
A Few Short, Simple Lines on International Men’s Day for Kids
- International men’s day is celebrated on 19 november.
- It celebrates the positive value brought to the world by men around the world.
- It is a day to recognize and celebrate the cultural, political, and socio-economic achievements of men.
- The day is to highlight positive role models and raise awareness about the well-being of men.
- One of the six pillars of day is to improve gender relations and promote gender equality.
- The day is inaugurated by thomas oster in 1992 on 7 february.
- International men’s day was founded in 1999 by dr. Jerome teelucksingh.
- He was a history lecturer at the university of the west indie.
- The maltese amr committee voted in 2009 to move the date of the imd to 19 november.
- International men’s day is not officially recognized by the united nations.