Skip to content
A Few Lines Short Simple Essay on Odisha for Kids
- The name of my state is Odisha.
- There are 30 districts in my state.
- I love my state very much.
- It is located in the southeastern part of the country.
- It is mostly known for its cultural, tribal traditions and temples.
- Puri Jagannath Temple is one of the famous temples across the world.
- Odisha is bounded by the neighboring states of Jharkhand in the north and West Bengal in the east.
- The people of Odisha prefer to speak their local language Odia.
- Odisha ranks 11th in India by population.
- Rice is the main crop of Odisha.