Write an Application to the Principal to Issue Transfer Certificate(TC)

Write an Application to the Head Master of Your School to Provide You a SLC.


NOTE:Here school leaving certificate (SLC)=Transfer Certificate(TC)

The Head Master,
Kantunia High School,
Sub Request to issue SLC.

Most respectfully I beg to state the following few lines for favour of your kind consideration and sympathetic action.

I passed HSC in First Division securing 85% marks. I want to take admission into a college. I need School Leaving Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Migration Certificate, Mark Sheet for this reason. My exam. Roll No. was OD-F-5513130.

So I request you to issue the above certificates.
So that I shall be grateful to you.

Kantunia High School
20 June, 2016

Yours Obediently,
Karishma Jena

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.